Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Painting Stairs in Watercolor

Going Home One Step at a Time
©
My Painting "Going Home, One Step at a Time" has just been juried into the Pikes Peak Watercolor Society's International Watermedia 17.  John Salminen is the juror and selected 90 paintings from the 494 entries.  The show will be at the Cottonwood Center for the Arts, 427 E. Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs.  The show will hang from 24 June until 23 July 2011 with an opening reception on 24 June from 5 - 8 and an awards reception on 8 July from 6 - 8.
  I painted this from a picture I took in Ellicott City, MD. of an alleyway that the sun lite and a
shadow of the chain flowed down the stairs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret,
    Your blog is starting to look great! I tried to say I wanted to follow it, but the follow button is gone. I love this painting.

    ReplyDelete