Saturday, November 15, 2014

Nine of my original watercolors are hanging in the Boulder Street Gallery

   On November 3, 2014, I hung 9 of my original watercolors in the Boulder Street Gallery.  I am renting 1/2 of a wall and there are 25 other artists who are also renting wall space.  We all are members of the Pikes Peak Watercolor Society.  The Boulder Street Gallery is located in Colorado Springs at 206 N. Tejon Street.  Gallery hours are Tues-Fri 10-5 and Sat 10-2.

   On the first Friday of every month there is an Artwalk at the gallery with artists, refreshments and music from 5-8 PM.

   My art is on the left side of the back wall.  The paintings range in price from $35 to $700.  A gift of art is a wonderful Christmas or another special gift which would be treasured for many years.



   My paintings are on the left side of this wall.





1 comment:

  1. Must stop by the blogs more often...glad I saw your post here...nice to see you joined Boulder Street Gallery and the wonderful arrangement of your paintings...best of luck at the gallery.

    ReplyDelete